Bluehole and Microsoft are rolling out Xbox One PUBG patch 13 today, regardless of what various performance improvements and optimizations.
Yesterday we already reported that optimizations either way Erangel and Miramar were planned to be deployed about the game\’s live servers soon, and it also seems the PUBG Xbox One development team has delivered.
The new patch for Microsoft\’s console is planned to go live today at 1am PDT/ 10am CEST/5pm KST. We\’ve included a state release notes for patch #13 below:
Xbox One PUBG Patch 13 content:
These optimization and satisfaction improvements have been shown be effective to the PUBG test server, so we\’re bringing them over to live a life servers now.
- The free-fall and parachuting process have been optimized, producing performance improvements during the beginning for each game.
- World loading is optimized. \”Play-doh\” and interior prop pop-in effects have been improved.
- Movement data for nearby but out-of-sight players is now handled in a very more streamlined manner, contributing to general performance improvements.
- Similarly, when nearby but out-of-sight players equip or unequip items, this procedure is handled inside of a more cost-effective manner. This assists with performance and crashes over the game.
- The inventory have been optimized, improving response time when opening it and solving some crashing issues.
- Uninhabited boats and vehicles were causing some performance issues, and we\’ve resolved this issue.
After long play sessions (a variety of hours) within the standard Xbox One as well as the Xbox One S, the overall game sometimes crashes. It really is been problems for quite a while, and now we dream to solve it soon. For now, there\’s a simple workaround you can utilize. Simply restart the app every couple of hours if you intent to playing a longer play session.
In addition, Bluehole writes more information regarding testing around the Xbox Test Server will likely be announced soon.