Epic Games has released Fortnite patch 4.0 alongside season 4 of your Battle-Royale shooter, obtaining the map changes as a consequence of comet crash, gravity-defying Hop Rocks, a new Save the World questline, and diverse new rewards, including new cosmetic items, emotes and Sprays.
Alongside Fortnite patch 4.0, Epic has additionally released a Season 4 announcement trailer, which we\’ve included below.
Like while using the previous update, the entire patch notes may be extensive and we\’ve only included the typical changes and changes to gameplay in Battle Royale.
Fortnite v4.0 Patch Notes
- Input settings have become filtered dependant on game mode. ?They\’ve been recently grouped by category (Combat, Building, Editing, etc.) to really succeed to look for through them.
- Added icons with the tabs over the rest the Settings screen.
- Added \”Ignore Gamepad Input\” substitute for the Accessibility settings tab. ?This setting is a good idea to players who use external programs to remap their controller input and the sport to ignore the controller input.
- Fixed this brief when utilizing radial menus.
- Improved texture streaming behavior whenever using a scope.
- Fixed some objects being rendered using low resolution textures.
- Fixed weapon ammo count display during the HUD sometimes being incorrect.
- Wanting to monitor the top part community issues? Check out our Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.
- Tracking for your Self Refund issue can be located here.
- Structures on the starting island can be destroyed. Not the Battle Bus, though.
- Headshots are now prioritized when other areas of the body are in the best way. ?Incoming headshots (from above or straight on) not be blocked through your character\’s other parts of the body.
- For example, a go which will hit your target\’s hand will be able to penetrate through colliding with their head when your aim was on point. You may be credited headshot damage in place of normal damage.
- Headshots from below which are blocked by using a part of the body (legs, torso, hands, shoulders, arms) will perform normal damage, except impacts near your character\’s head.
- This change affects all weapons, apart from the Rocket Launcher and Grenade Launcher.
- Slightly reduced the hitbox scale of player hands.
- Damage numbers now are visible when spectating a gamer.
- Knocking someone journey island will award elimination credit like normal fall damage.
- Fall distance is already shown in the elimination feed whenever a player has to fall by a rival.
- On the starting island, it\’s simple to see other players (and player-created structures) two to three times further away than ever before.
For the entire release notes of Fortnite patch 4.0, please see Epic\’s official short article. Fortnite is obtainable mobile phone . PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox One, and iOS.