Rebellion has released Battlezone Gold Edition, a VR-less edition from the game launched not long ago, for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One which has a Nintendo Switch edition (designed by TickTock Games) coming in summer.
The game will set you back 34.99 dollars or euros, or 29.99 pounds if you\’re in great britain. However, you will find there\’s special 10% discount until Monday 7th to celebrate the launch week.
Battlezone Gold Edition comes with all of the following DLC packs:
? Horn Pack C Surprise or rally your Battlezone teammates that has a blast from of those 10 custom tank horns including ship, clown, sportscar, train and bike sounds – and many more!
? Military Camo/Hi-Viz/Safari Camo skin packs C Customise the medial and outside of your respective Cobra with 15 unique skins!
? Bobblehead pack C Personalise the interior of your Cobra command deck using this pack of 8 detailed bobbleheads inspired by Rebellion\’s legendary videogames and comics, including Judge Dredd and Rogue Trooper!
We reached seem to Rebellion so they confirmed that Battlezone Gold Edition runs at near-4K rendering on Xbox One X with support for top Dynamic Range compatible displays. On the other hand, PlayStation 4 Pro only supports Standard Dynamic Range and 1080p resolution.
Sony\’s console has one edge over the lighting front, though. Rebellion PR confirmed that PlayStation 4 Pro enjoys improved dynamic lighting inside the Cobra cockpit and increased reflective lighting resolution as the Xbox One X version is not going to.
Below yow will discover the game\’s 1.08 Update Notes (the patch went live yesterday).
- ALL Battlezone owners can upgrade towards the GOLD edition.
- Battlezone Gold will comprise of the experience, Classic Mode and all of released tank skins, and bobbleheads.
- This usually means that those who own the action will get all of the DLC and play without VR FREE!
- VR and non-VR players can enjoy co-op together!
- \”Play Again\” button combined with no more an offer.
- Healing shards now are present in a Nemesis Duel.
- Updated Radar
- Improved messaging when working with team lives. (Respawn progress now lowers if being healed by a friend)
- Updated weapon behaviors.
- Balanced end of level rewards.
- Improved AI pathfinding.
- Increased prospect of different environments throughout a campaign.
- Radial Weapons not anymore occluded by geometry.
- Combo kills now retrigger during the same level.
- Jets now count for combo kills.
- Health shards will now return more health.
- Hacker tank rebalanced.
- Various smaller balance tweaks, bug fixes as well as improvements.
- Mouse and Keyboard support added.
- Text chat added.