Epic Games has just released version 3.6.0 of Fortnite on all platforms and then we provide the complete changelog below outlining the new changes and additions in one place. For any mobile version (currently available for iOS with Android coming later) specifically, the developers have added a new fire button for the right side on the display which is often enabled straight from the game’s settings.?Also, you can spawn far even closer your squad when preparing for Fortnite which is quite handy. Last and not the very least, one can find bug fixes and stability improvements for Fortnite at the same time.
Clinger (Battle Royale + Save the globe)
Stick it for a enemies and score the Victory Royale. Find this new grenade in Floor Loot, Supply Drops, Supply Llamas, and Treasure Chests.
Noble Launcher (Save the entire world)
Charge-up this launcher and leave monsters in shock! Raise the charge for just a more intense attack.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Clinger added.
- Location:?Floor Loot, Supply Drops, Supply Llamas, Treasure Chests
- Explosion Delay (once mounted on target):?2.5 seconds
- Player Damage:?100
- Structure Damage:?200
- Radius:?1 Tile
- Max Stack Size:?10
- Pickup Stack Size:?3
- Stick this grenade to a enemy and loose time waiting for it to explode right after a short duration!
- Cannot explode in an airplane.
- Will hang on to any surface or player hit.
- Will detonate early if your structure it’s placed on is destroyed.
- Reduced probability of finding Remote Explosives in Treasure Chests by ~40%.
- Minigun adjustments:
- Increased accuracy by 10%.
- Decreased recoil by 10%.
- Increased damage from 16/17 (Epic/Legendary) to 18/19.
- Greatly improved hit registration of long range Sniper Rifle and Crossbow projectiles.
- Port-a-Fort improvements:
- Port-a-Fort tires not grant falling damage immunity after players bounce off them.
- Port-a-Fort trajectory preview now indicates in the event it will build with stilts and a ramp.
- Port-a-Fort trajectory now turns red if aimed too high.
- Fixed an accident trouble with the Port-a-Fort tires that allowed downed players to coat in that person.
- Fixed a worry where Submachine Guns intermittently would not reload.
- Fixed an issue where Cozy Campfire healed for one more second than intended.
- Fixed a challenge where red hitmarkers wouldn’t show if your Rocket Launcher dealt damage.
- The red light on Remote Explosives are unable to be seen through doors.
- Fixed a worry causing consumables from Loot Llamas and give Drops to exceed the highest stack size in a player’s inventory.
- Short fences don’t block through building structures.
- First shot accuracy is now reset when you crouch, uncrouch, or switch weapons.
- Players now spawn nearer to their squadmates within the starting island.
- Moved the of spawn points about the starting island to generally be closer to the other.
- Supply Drop balloon health has been adjusted determined by playlist:
- Supply Drops now spawn twice as high and fall doubly fast.
- Builder Pro
- Fixed an issue where primary fire may very well be interrupted when releasing aim down sights.
- Fixed a worry where sprinting could stop in case you switched to create mode and got down to quickly build a ramp.
- Fixed a concern causing player’s weapons to automatically fire after putting a structure and switching for the weapon.
- Fixed multiple problems with Supply Drops:
- Balloon collision no more remains once the crate is opened.
- Supply Drops not get stuck on structures, trees, maybe in the actual environment.
- Fixed Port-a-Fort tires floating rising when Port-a-Fort is thrown with a Supply Drop.
- Players not anymore take falling damage when landing along with tires.
- Fixed an issue that caused doors to recoil after quickly spamming the interact input when approaching the.
- Fixed an element that switched a different building piece to edit mode when attempting to edit some other piece.
- Self-Service Cosmetic Returns featured is added.
- Will help you return?up to three cosmetic purchases for V-Bucks (lifetime).
- What?can?be returned?
- Harvesting Tools
- Back Bling
- What?cannot?be returned?
- Battle Pass
- Battle Pass Tiers
- Starter Pack
- Founder’s Pack
- Founder’s Pack Upgrades
- Loot Llamas (Save the World)
- Event and Weekly Items (Save the planet)
- The Shadowplay Highlights button sometimes appears over the victory screen again.
- Fixed an element that prevented the Shadowplay Highlights button to perform over the Lobby tab after switching to an alternative tab.
- Fixed an issue that removed the “Remove Marker” icon from your map.
- Fixed a difficulty causing teammates map icons to render within the Battle Bus in the spotlight.
- Fixed a challenge preventing certain inputs from closing the Squad Comms wheel.
- Improved the sound for multiple Supply Drops spawning together, indicating what amount of spawned and where they spawned from.
- Fixed the availability Drop opening sound not audible at a distance.
- Fixed a concern causing chest audio to not ever play sometimes.
- Sound effects for metal doors now play when closing the doors.
ART + ANIMATION
- Fixed a problem causing parts of Raven’s clothing to stretch across the screen in the Locker.
- Fixed a difficulty with the Bitemark pickaxe that prevented the biting physics from functioning properly.
- Improved hitching that develops on player elimination (more improvements arriving v4.0).
- Resolved hitching that occurred when rendering foliage.
- Reduced hitches on Mac by including precompiled shaders so they really not really need to compile in-game.
- Added a choice to enable a fireplace button (right side of screen), that is enabled with the setting ‘Use Tap to Fire’.
- Fixed interactions where players neglected to revive teammates and open chests.
- Fixed a challenge where resources being gathered were displayed from the wrong location.
- Fixed a concern in which characters would occasionally move if the map was opened.
- Fixed an element that prevented friendly structures from being edited.
SAVE THE WORLD
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Clinger added.
- This grenade sticks to targets and explodes a short while later.
- Grenade doesn’t damage player built structures.
- Can be seen in drops on earth, and expires soon after the mission.
- Noble Launcher added.
NOTE: This could be available on April 25 at 8pm ET.
- Heavy weapon that fires a wave of piercing energy.
- Has three charge states:
- Uncharged (0.5 tile wide)
- Moderate Charge (1 tile wide)
- Max Charge (1.5 tiles wide)
- Deals energy damage, that’s fairly effective against a variety of elemental enemies.
- Bacon may certainly found in greater quantity-. wherever bacon can be found ????
- Adjusted Energy Ammo Costs:
- Amount of one’s energy Ammo per craft increased from 80 to 100.
- Drops of the time Ammo worldwide increased by 20%.
MISSIONS + SYSTEMS
- Salvage the Drone mission adjustments:
- The Drone can crash more infrequently.
- The Drone should no longer crash next to a principal mission defense location.
- Completion rewards were improved to shed a wider various items.
- Salvage resources are tripled.
- In Thunder Route 99, destroying mine support structures now grants the suitable wood resource.
- Difficulty pylon cost has become returned to some flat cost of 2 BluGlo per difficulty increase.
- The anomaly is usually destroyed by anything doing world damage, including abilities and shooting.
- Once the anomaly may be destroyed, you must now retrieve the shards by interacting with them.
- Concrete corner walls in cities and industrial zones don’t block player built structures.
- Reduced the resurrect time on Defenders from 5 seconds to two seconds.
- Rifts and Encampments should do not block projectiles.
- Traps not ‘float’ if the wall they may be on may be destroyed.
- Corrected a worry where Remote Explosives couldn’t be thrown while sprinting.
- Removed predictive stair rotation which would frequently guess wrong.
- Controllers are now able to zoom within the Mission Select screen by holding the triggers.
- Missions can be positively selected by double clicking them in the spotlight screen.
- Removed ammo visualization from the HUD resulting from instances causing it not to ever reliably fit on-screen.
- Fixed an element that prevented scrolling with the quest description to your quest, ‘Reunion Tour’.
- Fixed an issue where quest updates would arise behind the build option HUD.
- Fixed a problem where rewards appeared offscreen within the Mission Select screen.
- Fixed a delay that occurred when leaving a mission after pressing the ‘Return to Homebase’ button.
- Significantly reduced hitching while in the Transform menu.
- Fixed a worry where advanced level players could only hit Electrical power 124. They can now rise to Electricity 125.
- Fixed an element that caused Bullet Storm Jonsey’s ‘Start Up’ and ‘Start Faster’ perk don’t grant the right amount of bonus rate of fire.
- Fixed a problem where players could shoot during Constructor’s Bull Rush animation.
- Fixed a worry where certain enemies were appearing many times in the world.
- ‘Feel the Base’ shockwave sounds redesigned for being more impactful and have more- bass